Specialised Areas of Acute Care
LifeQMed is a patient and disease register and supports proactive medical quality management and improvements based on evidence and hard data with following functionality:
- Data analysis and prognostic models enabling more targeted diagnostics and therapies
- Competitive advantage vis-à-vis stakeholders
- Benchmarking on national and international level
- Effective tool for negotiations with payors
- Reputation and brand credibility increase for the clinics
- Database for clinical research and science
LifeQmed is available for the following areas of medicine
Cardiovascular surgery, also referred to as cardiac surgery or heart surgery, describes any surgical procedure that involves the heart, or the blood vessels that carry blood to and from the heart.
Surgery that can be used to treat a wide range of heart and blood flow issues. May be necessary for those with varicose veins, aneurysms, thrombosis, and more. Treatments include endovascular surgery and open surgery. Involves Vascular Surgery & Endovascular Therapy.
A surgical procedure in which tissue or an organ is transferred from one area of a person‘s body to another area, or from one person (the donor) to another person (the recipient).